T Magazine at a Glance
T strives to be the most influential, creative, culture, and style platform in the world, connecting with readers by viewing fashion and style through the prism of culture with quality as our filter.
T’s world-class journalists examine, analyze and edit the cultural moment we live in, setting the tone for conversation embraced by our influential readers.
T readers embody sophistication, curiosity and authority.
- 73% of T readers consider themselves sophisticated – that’s more than readers of any other measured MRI magazine. (#1 on composition)
- T leads all MRI reported magazines in readers who agree wanting to explore and learn about new things is extremely important – over 9 in 10 readers believe in being curious.
- They have tremendous spending power. T affluent readers spent $286B in the last year. They account for approximately $1 in every $10 spent on jewelry, watches, apparel and accessories.
T-Magazine readers are luxury minded. They are at least twice as likely as the average affluent adult to be:
- Fashion Mavens – 214 Index
- Travel Aficionados – 201 Index
- Design and luxury seekers – 271 Index